8.03.2010

I want to remember the Copper Country - Part #2

I want to remember sunsets.

I want to remember the copper mine ruins
I want to remember that Thea fits in Biddles.
I want to remember skip cars are not for people.
I want to remember hard hats and carhardt coats.
I want to remember riding down the steep slope.
I want to remember the cool air in the mines.
I want to remember the guides face when I asked if I could ring the hoist alert bell.
I want to remember 5 cent parking meters.
I want to remember Wooden Spoon Cookies
I want to remember what a gentlemen jono was to paddle ash in a canoe
I want to remember how great JJ and Chris are at rowing.
I want to remember how great Lita, Thea and I were not.
I want to remember tipping the canoe, going for a dip in the sludge of lake bailey, getting a tow, and laughing hysterically the whole time.

I want to remember how JJ and Chris got slopped with sludge.
I want to remember three sisters
I want to remember missing the sunrise.
Oh there's still more...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your pics. My lockers actually were in my garage left over from my late father in law. Dont know where he got them but I know my daughters school took out theirs I bet a junk yard would have some. Hmmm. :) good luck!