8.02.2010

I want to remember the UP - Part #1

I want to remember fort wilkins and lake fanny hoe.
I want to remember us making "faux" bread in one of the houses.
I want to remember the rein-actor who came up with responses when I put him on the spot. 
I want to remember how Chris tried to light the ammo building on fire.
I want to remember how we did the JJ pose on many occasions.
I want remember family photos in front of the flag.
I want to remember these two's laugh.
I want to remember how we got lost looking for Horseshoe Harbor and we picked berries.

I want to remember berry picking.
I want to remember grilling family meals

I want to remember amaretto mackinaw island fudge ice cream from the berry patch.
I want to remember our photo booth session outside the berry patch.
And I completed #4, #16, #38.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I want to remember that while you all were wearing sweatshirts in July I was in Hotlanta sitting by the pool in 100 degree heat! Looks like another fun Jones and Co trip!

Katie said...

LOL! It's cold in the UP Jodie - next time you should come with us to the harbor.