8.08.2010

I want to remember the Keweenaw - Part 3

I want to remember how we hopped in the car to see a clipper ship in the harbor.
And then it was gone and so we went swimming of the lighthouse rocks.
I want to remember how the water is so cold it takes your breathe away.
I want to remember that when you get out of the water it doesn't seem so cold.


 I want to rememeber the spot where you can jump in from the rock.

I want to remember how JJ even got in and  swam.
I want to remember how mom wanted to surprise us and joined us.
I want to remember thimbleberry jam making and jono getting berry on his face.
I want to remember shopping or napping.   (seriously I went out with that bad hair).

I want to remember the wind from mt. brockway
I want to remember the fun we had at the top of the mountain.
I want to remember that icky green nail polish - I'll always know which foot was mine.
I want to remember lake linden where you can fuel up and it's such an adorable place.

I want to remember the love of these two.
I want to remember how we got lost looking for a "funky tree" and the blueberry spot and we found the gay bar.
I want to remember the day at the sandstone beach, and how we cooked hot dogs and ate noodles from a communal bowl and we found the best rock, and got eaten by flies and played the goofiest game of woofalball

1 comment:

thea said...

great pictures! I want to remember all of that too!