8.26.2010

All things giant at the state fair & a ferris wheel ride

You will be excited to know I went to the state fair this year and decided it shouldn't be the year of pigs but rather the year of all things giant!  First all of I should thank my Big Guy Approving Brother Schreve for the free ticket and parking or else I would have missed all this big awesomeness.   I saw all sorts of giant while at the fair.  Including but not limited to the world's largest boar, a giant rootbeer barrel, elephant ears bigger than your head, lemon shake ups that are really in a bucket (okay not really but I decided I should not pay $4 for them ever again when I can make it myself at home for like $.25).  I even bought a giant jar - who knew the fair was all about the oversized?  ;o)
 Other things giant seen...
Smokey the Bear
A Big Cow

Giant reproduced Art - I do so love this despite my lowly depressing sort of look  I was trying to be serious

Giant Strawberries
I was delighted to learn it was $1 ride day before noon and so I got to ride the ferris wheel for $1 instead of $4 (woot woot)! This makes #4 for my #17.
Me on the ferris wheel I like the reflection in my glasses

And my friend lynley

Awesomeness of ferris wheeling

No No Thank You!

All in all it was a good day at the fair!

Oh and I don't think I ever blogged about ferris wheel number #3 which was not at the state fair but the mall of America - it was the lamest ferris wheel ever but still a ferris wheel nontheless.

No comments: