6.24.2011

Favs on Friday - Cilantro

Since it's Fajita night I thought I'd make my Fav go along with that.  Fajita night is also sort of a favorite however I also like grilling night, soup night, and kebob night etc etc so I didn't want to exclude anything.  So today's Fav is Cilantro.   I LOVE this stuff it just makes foot flavorful.   I had a mass of it in my garden recently and made pesto, cilantro lime honey butter, and pico and some other loveliness.  I still have some so into the rice it's going.
picasa

5 comments:

Larri said...

I've never grown cilantro, but love to eat it. Great favourite! Thanks for sharing. Happy FTF! ☺

Unknown said...

mmmmmmm cilantro.

Paulette said...

I used to hate cilantro, but now I love the stuff. How I could be so repulsed by it not that long ago, but now I can't get enough is beyond me. Happy FTF!

Shay said...

Over here thats called Coriander and is absolutely one of my faves too!

thea said...

Yummy! Yummy!