6.20.2011

Jamming and Quilting

I did some Jamming and Quilting this weekend. I made tons of strawberry jam - it's a little thinner than it should have been probably because I put extra berries in and didn't add more stupid sugar.  Oh well it's still tastes good. Thanks Lynley for helping.

I also started and almost finished a baby quilt (which is a June goal).  Please put out of your mind the fact I didn't change my machine foot because I am in a contest with myself to finish this in less than 24 hours I still have 5 left to go and I'm 1/3 of the way done with the quilting. 

Oh and it even has triangles.  This could however have been one of the simplest quilt designs EVER.
Oh and as an FYI as the end of the month approaches I'm doing better than I thought on my monthly goals but I feel like a slacker.  Enjoying Summer, Book Reading, Scrapbook - DONE.  Everything else well not so much.

picasa

4 comments:

thea said...

I think you've got the most important one down. Enjoy summer!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Jam looks scrumptious and well done on the sewing

Anna said...

Two really fun projects! I wish I had some of your jam and some vanilla icecream!

Unknown said...

ah!! the quilt is darling!! i have fabs laying on my floor to make a wedding gift. need to do that sooner or later ;)