6.17.2011

Happy Birthday Jordy (Da Weekend Part 2)

This weekend was also Jordan's Birthday a big birthday at that.  So of course in Jones fashion we had to take him out.  So we took him first to some random joint in Fountain Square which was a total dive place but cute and rather inexpensive at least compared to Boston. After stint there we had a craving for some Margs and so we went to only the best place to get them - Cheeseburgers. I think I might have mentioned this before but there frozen margs are awesome you will want more than one and sometimes you let yourself have more than one.  If I did or not I'm not telling.   Anyhow here are some of the snaps.  
Bri-town shows us the mustard.
I think I need a Landshark chair or 10.
I love this photos of Jono & Smash but I haven't a clue who is that lady back there.  I don't even think she was the server.
This one cracks me up.  Look at the Schreve back there - he might be the only one who know the camera was snapping.
This one is a good one of my bro and his lady. 
And bri-town and schreve
Happy 21 Jordy!

And we had a group shots taken because everything must be documented in it's entirety (Bri-town I do not even care if you think this is ridiculous because when I'm dead 1000 years someone will be able to tell my story in photos). 
And everyone including moi.
So this shot is lovely just for the pure amusement of it.  Me + the Big Guy (aka Schreve) drinking beverages with that come with umbrellas - we are not even on the ocean.
Oh and the perfect Marg which comes with a side of patron. 
More to come stay tuned. 
picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

Love the drink with the umbrella AND sunglasses! too cute. Were there little flip flops too?

Shay said...

Nothing like birthday celebrations -especially when Margaritas are involved. (I always have more than one - it's my sister-she's a bad influence)

Thanks for dropping by and linking up to FTf this week Katie. It's always lovely to see you !