6.16.2011

Favs on Friday - Ferris Wheels

Image from here.
Go ahead and say "DUH!" on this one. I have proclaimed my love for Ferris Wheels like umpteen and 1/2 times already.  But since summer is here I feel I MUST declare it again - so Favorite Thing Friday it tis.  I love a good ferris wheel, even a rickety scary one.  They make me happy.  I like the bucket kind best because it's scary and fun all at the same time.  But I love the super giant ones too like the one on Navy Pier and the London Eye as well.   And I cannot wait to ride the one in Ocean City this summer - I bet you I ride more ferris wheels in 2011 and it's not even on my list of goals. 

picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

hooray for you! I'm so glad you love ferris wheels .. and like flying I might have to keep trying them until I am more comfortable ... great favorite!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

I love Ferris wheels as well, fantastic views from the top! I remember once in Paris on a huge ferris wheel that moved ever so slowly and we got a birds eye view of some geizer getting in and out of his tub without a care in the world...only in France :-)