6.01.2011

Goodbye May!

In May I set some specific goals. And I'm' happy to say I did 5.75/7 of the goals!
  • Cross three things off my 52 list - I did #23, #32, and #49 (I also did #35 and #39 but I'm not ready to cross those off yet). I also saw a man about a station wagon which I'm on the fence about buying (Dear Wagon don't sell while I contemplate).
  • Floors - I'm happy to say I finished these off at 11 last night!
  • Frames - I have 20 new ones ready to go but first I need to dust the wall.
  • Ocean - NO
  • Garden - YES My garden grows.
  • Daily workouts - 16/31 not terrible the last week I really slacked but I spent 4-5 hours sanding in the heat and that's a workout itself
  • Make something - Invites, Restyle, Quilt Blocks 
And because every post needs pictures here are some final snaps I took in May. 
I have wagon fever.

Dust on the floor

dust on me

more dust (Perhaps may was the month of dust).

Lemon Honey Cilantro Butter (I made)

Rose I grew

This is how I felt prior to my last sanding stint
This is how I felt after my shower after last sanding stint
This is how the penguins feel about mom's impending retirement party

picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

Looks like the floors are coming along quite well (I first typed quilt well -- hmm wonder what's on my mind?). I can't wait to see. Wish I could be there for the retirement party, but alas I cannot.