6.07.2011

Oh my another list...

My computer is on the brink of death
It has a purr that reminds me of it's slow departure
This sad news delays that of expense reports & Best of Life Videos
My Friend Tammy came to visit this weekend (I've missed her)
She's getting married in July 
Her son Jordan is my newest roommate
It's going to work out smashingly
Sunburn + me = summer living
I like my job
I have a great class this week (shout out to that rowdy bunch)
In May I was all about the gym in June I have gone once (yikes)
No soda for 2 months
My car this week makes me sing "you can get with this or you can get with that" as fun as that is I'd like return the car already
Every day for a week I have had a great phone call with an old friend :o)
And because posts should have at least one photo I leave you with Sam Adams inviting me to "Wing Night with Neil" - I politely declined so I could take a three hour nap instead next time Neil.
picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

Some good things in this post .. you like your job .. great phone call with an old friend .. no soda for 2 months. Sorry you missed out on wing night.

Looking forward to seeing you this summer.

Anna said...

Oh Katie! I love you.