6.05.2011

Summer 2011 Mini

People always ask me - "Do you still scrapbook?" My answer is "YES! But in comparison to the amount of photos it doesn't seem like it."
So this summer I'm going to scrap at least once a week. With a little inspiration I made a mini book thanks Elise! So I made a mini book that will travel in a tin box wherever I go and I can scrap on the road or on a plane or on a train or in a house or with a mouse or anywhere. And this way I will record summer memories "live" or in "real time".  And I'm already off to a good start I just printed out some photos from last week to add to the book. Anyhow here are some photos...
Cover of the album - a piece of chipboard cut to size and covered in scrap paper.   Name tag embellished with some sticker letters.
Back cover same covered chipboard - circle was already punched on the paper so I used it as a place to put my initials.
I tossed in some summery scrapbookery thingers, some ink pens, and adhesive.
I added the book which is currently just like 35 pages all cut to size with it's covers.  And then I put her in my laptop backpack.  Ready for a IT Consultant who lives and works in two cities.  If you are a scrapbooker and if you are thinking about being one I challenge you to keep a summer mini too!
picasa

3 comments:

thea said...

what a great idea! Should be easier for you to keep up with it this way, right?

Anna said...

Did I give you somerings for your mini?

Unknown said...

VERY fun. cant wait to see what you come up with... i know it will be awesome. (and YES you are more than welcome to print one of our family pics... i love the idea of being on your pic wall!!!)