6.29.2011

#6 Ride a Train

Well I just booked passage on a train (this is my #6 on my 52). I cannot wait - I'll be riding the Cardinal Train to Chicago (sadly this won't get completed in June but I'm doing it shortly thereafter - stay tuned for details of the trip. It's a real train with sleeping cars and dining cars and despite that I'm traveling early in the morning I'm looking forward to a cocktail in the dining car.  Woot!  Jodie - I can still ride a train with Dennis especially if it's a caboose.


picasa

4 comments:

thea said...

The train ride only counts if it's not a commuter train .. right?! Enjoy.

Katie said...

It's not a commuter train or else it would be faster and I would be heading to work. I rode a commuter in CA.

Mandy Crandell said...

I love taking the train (maybe that's because my dad's a retired railroader)! I've yet to be on a sleeper car, though.

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Ok! I hope that your trip to Chicago is exciting and don't forget to ride the Ferris wheel at the Navy Pier.