7.24.2011

Best of Life Videos June - I was Made for Sunny Days

Finally I was able to get words on the videos!  This has been a major thorn in my side since I started these so I'm happy to announce no longer.  Of course I only used them sparely this time perhaps in July we'll get crazy town.   This month I took fewer videos and as a result I only had one that didn't make the cut due to size, but June was still an awesome month.  
The song used is "I was made for Sunny Days" by the Weepies and it's one of my favorite songs so I could hardly wait for summer to use it.   Sorry it won't work on iPhone and it might take a minute or so to load.  Enjoy!
If you want to see the other videos - click here.

3 comments:

thea said...

Another great video! like the words.

Anna said...

Love the videoI laughed agai when I saw Max!

Unknown said...

Love it!