7.24.2011

Done Today

This weekend I had grand intentions on doing all of nothing. I have been so busy with life lately I wanted to be bored for a bit. Well this morning I decided I caught a crazy fever and did all the following instead.
8 loads of laundry
Clean out the fridge
Mopped two bathrooms a kitchen the living room and hallway
Cleaned 2 boxes out of my closet
Took out the trash
Cleared out my bedside table and moved it to the garage
Cleaned off the kitchen table
Ran the dishwasher
Weeded (well semi weeded until I melted)
And organized my closet by with summer fall gear

Hmmph that feels good and now I am off to drop off some baskets to my friend, get some necessities at target, grab some fabric for a project, and see about a new bedside table and/or patio furniture. I guess being lazy isn't my thing.
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

I was gonna say .. if that's lazy, give me some of it .. when I'm lazy, I really don't do anything.