7.26.2011

Ocean City Boardwalk (Jones & Co Family Vacation Part 4)

We hit the beach in Ocean City which of course meant the boardwalk.  I managed to get sunburnt despite my sunscreen application.  But we were at the beach.  The boardwalk was much less fun that I remember as a kid except maybe the photobooths, but the beach itself was of course awesome. Now for some photos.
Of course we had to photograph the bay bridge as we crossed over it.


The boardwalk has a ferris wheel though.
One of the photobooth strips - Clearly we were having issues using it the first time - but we improved with time. Smash and I look cute though - nevermind you can't see the others.

We didn't really need to buy beach gear.

I looked for this postcard to send Schreve but I couldn't find it.
I love that my hat is blocking people out.  hehe.
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

Don't tell me OC isn't what it used to be... that would make me so sad. Maybe I shouldn't go back. That way it will always be the wonderful place of my youth!