7.01.2011

Favs on Friday - On Time Flights

I take pleasure in small feats sometimes and this week is no exception. I have had lots of little moments recently that make my life such a blessing. And so this week I want to celebrate a small thing that I appreciate - on time flights! Double fist pump from a weekly traveler for these. In the last few months I have had few and far between but today I will have two. And I have to give it up to USAirways you might have cancelled my directs to Boston but you and I can still be friends because a shuttle + a regional jet beats all that delta can throw with their ever troubled cancelled bs delayed directs. You win! I will be loyal from here on out I promise. Here's to on-time flights and other small blessings in my life.

picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

what a great fav! We had one last week .. the other was only an hour late and they gave us $25 for not being on time!