7.19.2011

Party Like It's Your Birthday (Because it was Mine!)

Several weeks ago it was my birthday! And I like to party like it's my birthday all of July well not quite that much partying but I do like to have a good time.  We kicked it off with a little Karaoke in MA.   My friends serenading me with "Super Freak" - I'm not quite sure what it says about me but I'm going to with that it's because there's nobody like me.  But I need to hand it to them because even Jackie, Caz, and Hou got up and sang and I was not expecting that.  Thanks you guys are the BEST!  I really do need to get everyone else's photos as I have none of me and all mine look as though they were taken by someone who just downed too many rapidly fired shots of patron but I'm not quite sure who that was.  I also must admit that I should stop trying to get my rap/hip hop on with Jackie from here on out I think I might have completely butchered some "Jiggy With It", but Fermin redeemed our group with several awesome numbers - damn can he sing.





I also celebrated with some poolside, hot dogs and yo-gourt with some other awesome folk.  It was good to soak up the sun.  I got some of the best presents too - spy glasses, frames, iTunes, sunscreen and other loveliness try not to be jealous!  I am also proud of smash who went into a thrift store for my present I never thought I'd see that day. 

Smash's hot dog - doesn't it screen summer?


Yes that's right those are vintage Stellar Spy Glasses
Yes you are reading that right look at my mad skillz
Anyone know which yo-gurt is mine?

And there also was some fireworks and fourth of july celebration too.
I wish I could be patriotic like this guy. 
 Until next time may you party like it's your birthday too!
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

Love your patriotic guy! Hope you saved some of you partying days / ideas for August when we can party like it's Kelly's birthday!