7.02.2011

July July July

Where the heck did June go!  June was not the best month for me finishing goals i set - see my progress here.  Instead I found myself enjoying summer most of the time and doing as I saw fit and finding myself loving summer. 
In June I found myself running well really jogging more and despite my continued hatred for it - I have been preserving. I also found myself at hotel pools swimming three stroke laps until am a prune or make myself a wave pool.  I didn't progress with my floors a smidge or really any of my 52 goals really unless you count finishing two year long goals 1/2 way. But I quilted, I went out lots, I made jam, and hummus, and used up cilantro from my garden, I had a new roommate move in, I scrapbooked on the road, and I enjoyed myself, so I am not going to beat myself up over goals not met. Onward and upward!
July is going to be an action packed month and its already on it's way to being crazy awesome. So when I jotted down my July list on the plane tonight I wanted to make some July goals slightly more fun but still with some actual accomplishments thrown in.
July goals -
  • A Family Vacay Photobooth or 10 ;o)
  • Get those Floors Finished
  • Go out with westerners
  • Finish 5 of the 52 in 11 list
  • Daily devotionals
  • Improve mile time
  • Finish May and June videos
  • Finish the up-cycled dress
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

I love that you are making goals each month .. and doing some of them ...