12.10.2011

Gather Round the Christmas Tree

Today we went and got the Christmas tree and did a little celebrating.   Yet again we went to Lowes to pick out our tree this time there were lots of choices so we actually got to select one instead of just getting the last one under $100. We even got them to net and trim it.  It was so fancy - although we decided we didn't really care for netting it's a pain to remove. I got it all decked out including with my new ornaments I've been picking up all year on my travels and my bacon ornament.  And now my tree is glowing and it smells like pine trees at the bungalow it's lovely.




 Up close of my bacon ornament - Allegory it's awesomesauce!
 Here's the tree all decked out.  I think I need to get some new tinsel as my old stuff is kind of "flat"
Our Stockings and the cards we have received so far.
And a tradition of taking photographs in our giant ornament hanging from the fan.

picasa

No comments: