5.02.2011

The April 2011 Happened List

Holy Cow - It's May!  How did that even happen I barely remember April starting and here it's over.  I spent an unusual amount of time in the airport even for me and I was not really enjoying it.  Overall though April was a good month.  Both movies I went to this month were anything but fabulous  I saw some old friends and I'm working on growing new friends. And now for the big list...
  • 6 inches of snow fooling
  • A snowman
  • The annoying let me tell you about my suitcase girl
  • Direct Flight changed into layover with extra late arrivals (I should have flown to Bombay)
  • Movie time Your Highness and I Am #4
  • Caught in an acid cloud
  • Vermont or Bust - Waiting and Waiting
  • Vermont
  • No Complaints
  • More Sprinkles Less Ice Cream
  • Gate A11 again
  • Cancelled
  • Don't argue with me shuttle driver I prefer the taxi
  • 4 am wake up call 
  • MLS Revolutions Meeting
  • Bumped
  • Annoyed
  • Delayed
  • Annoyed
  • Home at Last
  • The List
  • Sewing
  • Fridge Cleaning
  • Yard Work
  • Church
  • Week of Prayer
  • John McCain & Jessica Simpson run ins
  • Springfield MA not the place to be
  • Champions - Ugh
  • Rain Rain Rain Rain
  • A glorious week of home time
  • Easter
  • Wii Dance
  • Lunch with Kim
  • Car repairs
  • Rainbows

picasa

1 comment:

Anna said...

Rainbows tonight. And silver linings!