5.10.2011

Tuesday 10 - Bringing it Back (well this week anyhow)

Today is Tuesday and I actually went out returned before 7 went to the gym, I managed to get some bills paid and took some other random tasks.  And I wanted to share a few things that I love right now so I thought a Tuesday 10 was in order.
1. Making Videos and recording them (who knew this would be so fun made a few fun ones tonight).
2.  This song.  I've really been digging it if you don't know any Adele you should check it.
4.  This super awesome print the others are grand too you should check the Etsy.  (makes me want to write goofy letters).
5.Markers I LOVE writing with Markers the scented on flipcharts (dorky I know).
6. Celebrating 1 month of no soda (this includes mixers and root beer)  I haven't given it up for good just for a bit.
7. Nail Polish
8. I loved this post on Apartment Therapy yay quilting(I rarely read their posts because they do 100 a day but this one caught my eye.)
9. All the awesomeness happening for the Jones & Co Family right now - high jump + fist pump worthy
10. Parties in my cup.
Until next time folks.
picasa

No comments: