5.20.2011

Movie Time - Something Borrowed

I haven't blogged about the last few movies I've seen because they weren't worth mentioning. I saw Something Borrowed the other day which is a fun romantic comedy.  The plot was really predictable but still it was better than the last romantic comedies I've seen.  Girl likes boy.  Boy is with girls friend.  Girl and boy don't know what to do about it.  
I didn't think parts of it were believable because true friends don't act like Kate Hudson's Character - she seemed to be the most selfish friend I've even seen.  I know people that are selfish but they aren't that over the top with their friends.  Anyhow I did enjoy John Krasinski and Ginnifer Goodwin - they worked well together.  Of course I have a celebrity crush on John.   Anyhow it's a good one to wait for the DVD if you don't want to pay $10 to see it at the theater.



picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

We haven't been to the movies in ages .. might be one Paul would like. thanks for the review.