5.28.2011

May Goal - Sanding In Progress

Sanding hardwoods is happening at the Bungalow.  I'd also like to call this project "The get dust up your nose, caked everywhere and you'll never stop vibrating project."  Because yes I got it everywhere and I feel as though I'm still vibrating from the sanding. 
But I have officially started the floor sanding - I was hesitant to do this project because I didn't mind the color of the floors but since I couldn't match it to the patched section I figured I must and I should do it before laying the tack strips.  My goal is to do about 20 square feet a day so I don't consume all my spare time in the next week sanding - let's hope that I can finish by the first for my May Goals.
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

hope the sanding goes well.. such a big job but sure to be worth it!