5.30.2011

Things that come to mind as I sand...

Who has walked on this wood before me.
What did they do
Did they like to dance on their hardwoods?
Did they sand them and lay them by themselves?
Why did they really like orangey stain
Where did the trees come from
How many of these boards are not really oak
How much dust can I breathe in without it killing me
How much saw dust does it take to fill a summing pool?
Did people dust in the 1800's
Was there pledge?
Can I make something out of this dust
How many vibrations does the sander make per minute
How many vibrations does it take to do my whole floor
I should download some new tunes
I should have a sanding playlist with only happy you know you want to sand songs
I should really decide on a new stain color
I Ned a new list of to dos
The dust is getting intothe sore even with the cover
I should buy a new one and just not like it
And then the thoughts get a little deeper like...
Tea or water
I will now resume my sanding marathon where I will finiSh these floors if the dust does kill me...
picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

you think such deep thoughts ... :)

Anna said...

interesting when i sand i THINk OF ThINGS LIKE:
will this ever be done and isn't this like god taking all th rough and dented spots off of oour lives as we follow his plan