5.18.2011

Dear iPhone

Thanks for helping me capture all the tiniest moments of my life; and for allowing me to observe things that otherwise might go unseen.
Thanks for the observations at hotel gyms
Thanks for helping me notice spring springing


Thanks for letting me question how you can "slide" out of a tunnel in an emergency?  When I sit in traffic in the Ted Williams I often want to run out one of these exits so I can see if it's just a water slide into the harbor.
Thanks for helping me noticing that Hertz has a new logo.
Thanks for allowing me to capturing the fire up ahead that stopped traffic for an hour.
Thanks for allowing me to remember  that sometimes I need a nap.
Thanks for helping me document that one time I went with a friend for lobster when I don't even like it.
Thanks for helping me spy the latest guerrilla art in MA - as seen on stop signs. 
Thanks for allowing me to enjoy this ceiling.
Thanks for allowing me to capture moments with these two.  Do you know who these legs belong to?
Thanks for capturing little details.
Thanks for documenting family moments




Thanks for being there when the wild turkeys are out in full force.


Thanks for savoring the taste of that apple.
Orange you glad?  I know I am.
Thanks much iPhone. Without you I wouldn't have recorded a tenth of these moments and they are truly some of my life's most boring ones but I am glad to have them.

picasa

3 comments:

thea said...

who is the little person?

Anna said...

It is the litle things that mean a lot. Glad you didn't show my legs! Those are JJ and Chris.

Katie said...

It's alicia's niece. She's a cutie!