5.26.2011

Things I learned so far this week...

That I can fix the hatch of my SUV myself :o)
That I can grow cilantro up to my shoulders - anyone need any?
That if I let the weeds grow in my driveway my neighbors will mow it for me.
That cheerios in a pyrex bowl taste better than cheerios in a Styrofoam bowl
That I can make friends in the oddest of places
That North Hampton, MA has the best people watching EVER - Yes EVER
That if I decide to forgo the umbrella I will get caught in the rainstorm
That this spring flights will be bad for me and I better just deal with it
That I don't want to live outside of the city again

picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i wish you were my neighbor. for the cilantro. and other reasons. though not the weedy driveway ;)

thea said...

1 - hooray!
2 - amazing cilantro growth. you can send some my way if you come with it.
3 - Yay neighbors!
4 - anything in a pyrex bowl tastes better
5 - where did you make a new friend?
6 - I guess I need to put that on my list of todos - people watch in North Hampton, MA
7 - don't forgo the umbrella any more

8 - :(
9 - which city?

Katie said...

2 - I'd love to come out that way but life is crazy right now maybe if I have a chance in June.
5 - at the coffee bar and standing in a rain storm
9 - any city really just I don't wish to live in the country or small towns again.