5.27.2011

Favs on Friday - Cups with Lids & Straws

Another Friday Favorite... I am a super huge fan of cups with lids and/or straws saves me from buying bottled water for the house - I recently just stocked the cupboards with them in almost every color. They are helpful to prevent spillage - although you should not hold onto the lid or you will toss one at your brother.  I especially approve of the dishwasher safe kind we have some that are hand wash only and we are not fans of those.

And in a similar light - I'm also a big fan of Tervis Tumblers in the Summer - several years ago my boss bought me a set and sent with a note that read "in our household we think these are space age" - he was totally right - fist pump for G.  They are totally "Space Age" and far out - perfect for keeping things cold when it's hot outside.  (Just a note you should be jealous because my boss is also the awesomest boss ever).
picasa

6 comments:

thea said...

We don't have any of those at the house .. we really should. Maybe then we would only use the bottled stuff in an emergency (which is why I like having it on hand). Thanks!

Larri said...

I'm totally coveting your Tervis Tumblers. I want some...a lot. Fabulous FTF! Happy Friday! :o)

Shay said...

Your boss sounds like the awesomest boss ever and I am super jealous. My boss hands out chocolate pretty regularly -to jack us all up on sugar and get us working frantically I presume.

Anyway...onto your cups. Im really into lidded cups too. Round here they are a must have. Stops flies and other creepy crawlies getting into your drinks and stops recalcitrant grand children from spilling muck on my lounge (not sure why I thought a cream lounge was a good idea )

I must look round to see if I can get Tervis tumblers here in Australia!

Thanks for dropping by and showing us your FTF this week Katie.

Elizabeth said...

Oh! Great FTF! I love cups with lids for trips in the car! I'm going to have to check out those nifty space-age ones. Thanks for sharing.

xo -E

Marg said...

Great FTF, cups with lids are fantastic. Definitely much better than using plastic water bottles. I do have water bottles but I have the "good" ones that you can re-use over and over again and are made from "safe" plastic and are more environmentally friendly.

Baa-Me Kniits said...

I like cups with lids too! I have a china insulated cup for coffee that I can take in the car and a thermos with a straw that keeps my water super cold even in a locked hot car....brilliant!