5.15.2011

Week 1 & 2 May

So I have my list of May goals as you might remember. So I thought it might be fitting for a mid month recap.
  • 52 list - I actually did #23 watch out for post regarding this soon.
  • Floors - Not yet blah
  • Frames - I have like 25 waiting on pics on the coffee table
  • Ocean - I smelled it and saw it from the car (not quite soon though soon).
  • Garden- it's growing weeds
  • Workouts- I am 10/15 -  Friday killed me as I didn't wear socks and I have horrible blisters - funny story about that too I went running without socks Friday and got blisters meanwhile Jono was doing the same in Ohio. hmmmm
  • Make something - Invites in progress
Well at least I make progress.  Stay tuned for some more excited blog posts I promise life has been busy and I have yet to master posting from my iPhone with pictures yet I think I need an app for that.

picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

I'm sure there's an app for that. Isn't there for everything??