8.14.2012

Currently I...

Currently I ... 
Have a box of tissues at my side. 
Feel sleepy from a roadtrip to the world series of vintage baseball. 
Am eating thimbleberry jam and almond butter - yummy. 
Have tomatoes blooming in my backyard. 
Need to stay in more - yet need to get out more.
Currently I ... 
Have a baby quilt on my design wall. 
Am behind on running. 
Hear crickets chirping. 
Am reading an On-the-Job Training Book. 
Have a pet frog in my yard. 
Love speaking in "sing-songy voice" with Kathleen. 

Currently I...
Think I need more lists. 
Need a new housekeeper. 
Plan to get some new work clothes. 
Wish summer wasn't ending. 
Love the weather outside.
Think I'm dying for a dr. pepper. 
Am super pumped for date night tonight.
And that's what's current.
picasa

2 comments:

Anna said...

So happy to see the frog and the car ride and that you are so happy. I love you.

thea said...

thimbleberry jam and almond butter. yum. no carbs :(. hope you get cured.