8.07.2012

Mini Family Vacation - Gettysburg

We also spent time in Gettysburg.  We toured the battlefield as well as the town and did a little shoppity shopping.  We got into some Mini Golf and spent time in the hotel pool and just being together in our hotel rooms with adjoining doors.  It was good to just be family together even if it was brief.  That's all from mini vacation I leave you with a few final photos...  PS momo was on this trip but she apparently was avoiding photos.
Kathleen Points out the memorial for the Indiana battalion.

Burford and Buford?

A little group shot from the lookout.
A little sibling shot.  I like the look with my eyes closed its all the rage.

The & Cos strike a pose.
This photo is priceless.  I wonder if this what would really happen if we came across Perry Como and Abe together?


The mini golf course was very fun  There was a cave.



I love that Dust wrote himself in as "me" and then Kathleen assumed that must have been her!  LOL
If we had been there longer I would have liked to go to the movies.

Or perhaps get a "modern vintage" tattoo.  Well maybe not!
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

so momo was avoiding the camera .. who were the two & cos that I've never met (okay I've never met Dustin but I've seen his name before)? Love the mini-golf pose.