8.20.2012

The Weekend

This weekend we celebrated birthdays.  Lots of them Jono, Lita, and Alicia all had birthday's this weekend, with a smidge of other stuff mixed in.  So this weekend there was...
Laser Tag.
Pizza (well for them not me)
Go carts.
Games.
Dominos.
Goodbye parties.
Picnics.
Thrifting.
Greasy spoons (who knew breakfast is the best meal to have out when not eating carbs/sugar).
Church.
Bowling. 
Black lights.
Small group lesson (I taught). 
Visitors.
Breakfast for Lunch or Lunfast or whatever it's called. 
Fajitas.
Watching reality tv. (really I napped she watched it).
It was a good weekend I'm sad it's gone.  
One more  week until I'm back on the road.


picasa

2 comments:

Anna said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I am so sad that I had to miss it. But I am looking forward to next weekend.

thea said...

looks like a wonderful birthday weekend. lots of fun as always.