8.16.2012

Happy 2-0 Lita!

My baby sister Lita is celebrating her 2-0! Yup that's right she's twenty today! I still remember the day she was born it was smoking hot outside. Aunt Rachael and Colleen and Tim were visiting, I had a ridiculous scrap on my knee from a bike accident. I was not impressed to be getting a baby sister - the novelty of having a sister wears off when you are almost old enough to be her mother - I'll be honest I wanted another brother. But when I met her with her chubby little cheeks and her blue eyes I changed my mind.  We don't always get along and we aren't the super bestest of friends, but she's my only sister and I still love her to pieces. 
PS Yes that's right I once dropped her out of this swing onto the concrete porch (yup that's how sister's love ;).  No worries she's not any worse for the wear now Jones and Coers are a hardy bunch. 

 picasa

1 comment:

Anna said...

IN this picture she reminds me of you as a baby only when you were in a swing without a coat you were a lot younger!