8.06.2012

Get Crafty - #5 Pillows

Oh look I've been craftier project #5 complete.  I bought this fabric for pillows oh back in April on a trip to IKEA with Tisha. It was cheap and durable and the stripes were what just what I wanted. Well I finally got around to finishing those pillows. These are bring basic I just cut squares sewed almost all the way around them leaving a 3 inch hole,  reversed the fabric and I filled them with recycled stuffing from my old sofa pillows. Then blanket stitched them closed. I love the stripes and I love the bunch of color it adds to the living room.    Oh and that aqua stripe matches my blue velvet sofa perfectly.  If you look closely you can also see my end table there too yes that's right it's an old dough tin - I purchased two of them for like $20 back in January and I love them as end tables + storage (that was #17 on da list).  
picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

Love the pillows! Isn't Ikea great!?!

Mandy Crandell said...

The pillows are super cute, and I LOVE the end table!!!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/