8.10.2012

The Color Run

 A few weeks ago I "ran" in the color run.  It was such a fun time albeit very messy.  We got a pretty decent sized team together to run.  I had planned to run the whole thing however my congestion and allergies seem to have just worsened this summer so I ran part and walked part.  Turns out that's fine because the majority of the people aren't really running.  We started out the mornign all matchy matchy in white t's.  But as you run you get covered in color (which may get in your eyes - ick).  We ended up looking like blue smurfs of something.  Thank goodness the heat broke and it wasn't 100 degrees that morning as well.  Thanks for inviting me Amy let's do another run together sometime.
Jono and I before.

The girls getting their stretching on.

This is for the end.  I used mine in the beginning because I didn't want to carry it.

After shot - A bunch of Smurfs.

Dan looking pretty blue.

Jono looking a mess.

Amy all blue.

Jono just got hit with color by Dan.

Our feet post run.



The after shot taken in the same place as the before.

Here I am with my newest pal patrick.

It was a good time.  However was the color run worth $25 or whatever we paid?  Perhaps however I'm not 100% sold on doing it again next summer.
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

Robin did one of these too! Looks like fun.