8.11.2012

Da List Where Am I At?

I haven't really given a progress on Da List in quite some time. So there's no better time that the present.  
Completed:
3. Trivia night
8. Go Camping
9. Family Vacation
10. Restyle my Filing Cabinet
12. Visit Thea and Paul - (Twice too)
17. Make end tables - Bought re-purposed - DONE 
21. Kitchen Remodel
23. See some live music - Done Several Times Over!
24. Make something in my food processor - Smoothies twice. DONE 
25. Vintage Game Night 
31. Dinner at new restaurants 
32. Lunch with Jilly B 
35. Spring Break in Montreal
36. FaceTime Sammie 
45. Send JJ and FCH a MLK/Christmas Gift
46. Ride a new bike trail 
Grand Total 15 Complete!  
 
In Progress:
 2. Study the Bible more
 6. Finish 12 quilts - 4 down!  3 more in the works for near completion
11. Run 366 miles - 188 (yikes I'm behind)
 22. Monthly Hiking Adventures with Momo and Family. -4 down
 44. 10 crafty projects - 5 Complete 1/2 way
47. Document Life
50. Read a Book a Week - (WAAAAY BEHIND)
 51. Continue with the monthly videos - 1-6 DONE
8 more In Progress
I feel pretty good about this progress.  We're a little over 1/2 way thru the year and I am on track to at least complete 30 of things which is about what I finished last year so it's pretty consistent.  Perhaps I need to start making shorter lists if these aren't really "attainable" goals.
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

no, I think 52 is good because if you cut it back you might remove some of the ones you would do. like a bunch of the ones you've completed are over #30. Maybe one of your goals should be to complete more of your goals than the previous year ..