1.06.2012

Favs - Goals & Lists

Quick blog post tonight - I have like 9 other posts in the works but I need to read my book for this week.  One of my most favorite things is Goals and Lists. I'm a super big dork I know! But I love making my big 52 things list every year I actually start it on my phone in notepad long before it ever gets posted here. I also have other more like daily goals and lists I track in my phone things like put away clothes and get gym socks.  Anyhow I think if you are reading this you should link up to Thea's blog with your goals for 2012 (yes that's goals not resolutions - goals are attainable measureable items, resolutions are just empty thoughts).  Do it because it's cool.  Do it because it's fun.  Do it even if you only have 4 goals.  Happy Friday people!  Click Here to see the other Favs on Friday.
picasa

5 comments:

Paulette said...

I do lists. I don't think of it as setting goals, but it kind of is, right? I like your 52 things list. I hope you accomplish many or most of them this year!

thea said...

nice FTF -- thanks for the plug!

Anna said...

I did link to Thea and she says we have to report in on Sunday I guess.

Mindy said...

I'm not a list maker, but I'm going to try some in the coming days. Number one has to do with organization, I'm starting with the linen closet, one shelf at a time.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Hi Katie, I love the 'idea' of lists but never follow through with them...too easily distracted. Good for you though if it works. I am sure you get a lot more done when you are organised.