1.30.2012

Tuesday Tutorial - iPhone Case Revamp - Crafty #1

Here's my first Crafty Project of the year (#44 on Da List). It was super simple too.
1 - Purchase iPhone case you don't love that's on sale. 
2 - Bust out some nail polish and jazz it up. I did Blue and Pink Stripes you don't have to be exact at least with the kind of cheapy case I bought
3 - Let dry overnight (no joke)
4 - Put that case back together and Ta Da Revamped iPhone Case. (best part about this project is that you can change the colors frequently if you want)

picasa

3 comments:

Mandy Crandell said...

Love it! The first case I bought was cheap, and I thought about doing something with it. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Looking good I thought you would show your old flower case!

thea said...

nice case ..