3.18.2013

77/365

Currently I am frustrated with work.
Currently I am trying to appreciate my time in NYC.
Currently I am thankful for having the early flight.
Currently I am three weeks into giving up soda and going strong - water power!
Currently I am listening to my third audiobook in two weeks.
Currently I want to reinstate my goal to do the splits by my birthday.
Currently I am wearing "high water" work pants that are anything but fashionable.
Currently I cannot believe its almost wedding time 19 days!!!
Currently I am hoping this snow gets out o the system and apron comes.
Currently I am super blessed with awesome friendships - Did I say AWESOME? I mean über awesome!

Photos from last week:
Monday - WTC memorial
Tuesday - $1 dumplings
Wednesday - meetup with heather
Thursday - meeting snap
Friday - haircut
Saturday - Bachelorette Party Skating
Sunday - st patty's day socks.
Currently I am maintaining the photo a day in years past like day 80 is where I lost it.













2 comments:

thea said...

I'm trying a different blog reader and bloglovin is not doing it for me. I'll have to see what else is out there. anyway, currently, I am counting down the days. will be sending you a package this week.

Mandy Crandell said...

Congrats on keeping strong with the water! Seriously, though... how often are you in New York? Seems like every week.

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/