3.08.2013

#9 Goodbye Party/Glow golf



As I looked over my 52 list.  I realized I've been making better progress this year so far than I thought - #9 Goodbye Party for Jono and Lo was completed weeks ago.    The week before Jono moved we made a family day to send Jono and Lo off.  We bought some Groupons which made glow golf like 70% off and then we headed downtown for some family glow golf.  Dustin hailed the best golfer and also won the football throwing challenge and beat Joe at air hockey (clearly making him the day's champion).  We followed up with California pizza kitchen because it was close and is relatively affordable.  In hindsight I wish I had snapped a family photo before he moved but he'll be back for our wedding so we'll just wait until then. 
Jono and I also had our own personnel party where we went around Indy to eat at Jono's favorite places.  We started out with the Tres Leche cake at Barcelona Tapas, and then followed that with fish and chips from Chatham Tap - we attempted to go to 45 for sushi as well but they weren't open yet so instead we hit the batting cages at the Bat Cave together where we hit baseballs for around 30 minutes quickly realizing you need gloves and a bat for this activity. But it was a good way to spend time together.

1 comment:

thea said...

bittersweet times.