3.22.2013

Favs on Friday - Thursday early flights.

I haven't done one of these in like 9 months!  Whoops!  But bringing it back this week because I can't blog about the things I've been making  just yet.  So here's this weeks Fav (see others here). 
Most weeks it's not until 10-11 or worse that I get in but sometimes when I am lucky I get home in time for a date night with my man. And I love it. So that's my favorite even if he does pose like this in my photo.  We got to go out for Gyros last night and it was yummy and the company was the best.

3 comments:

thea said...

Love (?) the picture. Very nice favorite!

Shay said...

Yep spending time with those we love (even if they do make funny faces for the camera) is a definite favourite.

Anna said...

Ah yes blowing off the straw paper a very fun thing to do with your date. I have always thought it should be an olympic sport.