3.26.2013

Tuesday 10 - March 2013

I think I'm going to try and post one of these at least once a month kind of as a record of things I really love and enjoy. Anyhow here's this week's list.
1. Working from home for one week this month!
2. This quote by Brene Brown - "what's worth doing even if you fail?"
3. My new earbuds from Urban Ears - these things are serious.  I wish I had bought the black or gray ones though my white ones are already dirty.
4. Mostly Miriam aka my friends Tumblr blog for all things about her baby. I love to stay up to date on Miriam's latest bows and adventures.
 5. Snow even though I wish it wasn't coming two weeks before my wedding (let's hope it warms up).
6. Babies snuggled up in blankets you bought them (even though you haven't made them one yet).  (This is baby porter product of Tisha and Rob.)
 7. Pizza Cook-Offs even though Jono and Lo are 6 hours away and we can't really decide the winner.
8.  Good friends who come over and make paper flowers even though they are unsure of their craftiness.
9.  Thick Socks
10.   Pink and White Bakers Twine
 picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

Did I comment before? If I did, just delete this one. Anyway, your friend's baby is super cute. Love the other pics as well.