3.05.2013

Happy birthday Dustin!

This Sunday was Dustin's birthday. We took a trip to Omaha to see Jono and Lo at his request. We had a great time seeing the city with them, going to a trampoline jump zone, visiting Warren Buffett, antique shopping, and just visiting. It was a good time and I know Dustin enjoyed his birthday weekend.
Then yesterday I threw him a surprise bacon party with lots of bacon dishes. I my plans for sending Dustin out fell thru so I just let people show up as I was cooking dinner. At first he thought people were just popping in then he noticed the large amount of food I made - "did you make two packages of bacon?" I ignored him shortly thereafter one of my friends was like "how do you like your bacon party?" And he was like "party?" He enjoyed the party. the bacon dishes especially the cupcakes Kathleen made were excellent.















1 comment:

thea said...

How fun! Tell him I said "Happy Birthday". Maybe I'll do that on fb. I love that you had people just show up for a bacon party. Was there bacon in the cupcakes? I have a friend who makes bacon brownies. So nice you got to visit both Jono and Warren Buffet. :).