3.25.2013

84/365

The days are just ticking by although some days are quicker than others.  This week I noticed a tread in what I photographed.  I photographed my feet in many places most which show some sort of life, place, event happening with them.  I also noticed I photograph what we are eating - even if it's a boring salad or a snack of fruit I ted to take photos of it - this is especially when I'm on the road.  Even though both these subject can be boring sometimes they are beautiful photos of 365 life. Anyhow here are this weeks photos enjoy...
Monday - Dean and Deluca - Felicity Flashbacks anyone??

Tuesday - Running shoes in some interesting floor found in midtown.

Wednesday - The view from Skyroom on 40th.

Thursday - Back home again (This was the single photo I snapped Thursday (sorry you have to see it twice).
Friday - My puzzle which will remain unfinished with my feet.
Saturday - Lunch with Dustin and Lynley.  Don't you love these cups and plates?
Sunday - Cutting up peppers to take a meal to our friends.  I love the color of Bell Peppers.

No comments: