3.04.2013

Project Life Weeks 4, 5 and 7

I have been attempting to keep up with my project life - even though i still need to complete week 6, but otherwise I am keeping up so far. I been good at saving items from the week which I like go do. However, these are starting to look similar I need to come up with something to jazz them up. Perhaps I need to get out some other old supplies.   I still love this project and as I flip thru my one from last year it's a reminder of the good things and the bad things things I forget about. I have seen my girlfriends thumb through it and enjoy reading/looking at my life it's fun. I love it. 
Week 4 - I got a little travel break this week.  I enjoyed girlfriend dates, taking care of Dustin when he got sick, the lasagna-off, crafting with Kathleen.  All good things.  





Week 5 - back on the road.  This week the Lunch Gang at the office went to The Meatball Shop and Asia-Dog in NYC both were FABULOUS.   I also included a snippit from a card from my pastor, a photo of Sammie in her bridesmaid dress, there's a spot not shared where I need to print out the photos from $5 date night.




Week 7 (skipped week 6 for now) - NYC again, this week the lunch bunch went to Little Buffalo and Brooklyn Tacos (Brooklyn Taco could be my favorite lunch spot).  It was also the same week as valentines day and Incredible Pizza.   I included my valentine from my mom it was too big for the pocket so it hangs out the top and it can be pulled out to be read. 



1 comment:

thea said...

I think in years to come you won't worry that it looks the same. You'll just be happy to have something to help you remember what was going on in your life ...