3.04.2013

Book 12

So I have learned to cheat at reading.  I discovered that my local library has OverDrive which is like library for eBooks and Audiobooks.  So I've been "reading" audiobooks.  I started with the Hunger Games because well I can't quite figure out the searching in the app yet, and since I'd seen the movie it seemed like a good place to start.  Since then I have figured out how to search for specific titles.  But I have completed this book.  The book was better at explaining the reason for the hunger games then the movie was.  Although it was very similar to the movie - except the main character in the book seems to be a little "stupid" at times.  It was a quick "read"  and I downloaded the second one as well so maybe I can read that after some of the other books I downloaded.
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

I like ebooks -- but only if the person reading has a good voice that doesn't put me to sleep.