3.27.2013

Project Life - Week 6, 8 & 9

I am still a few weeks behind on Project Life but hey look here's a few weeks I did do.  Sometimes when I do these I think that my life is so dull and boring, and these pages are too.  But it's my life and I love it and sometimes it's boring and sometimes its not and that's how it is. Now if I could just figure out a way to jazz these up a little bit.  I really need to dig out my supplies from the studio and put them into my travel kit.  I am working on using old supplies like rick rack, stamps, giant sticker letters, and  journalling spots.
Week 6 partial travel partial home week - I love how I spelled out NYC using the "c" from Mac Bar box.  Additionally I cut up pieces from a hotel marketing literature I saved to fill in some of the empty spaces.  I also used part of a Chipotle paper bag to journal on. 

Week 8 mostly just pictures and sticker letters nothing terribly fancy.  I did save the fish I made in children's church and used it one of the pockets as well as a sweet note from Amy.   


Week 9 I spent the week in NYC and for the weekend we to Omaha for Dustin's Birthday.  No real special techniques used here either.  I did use some of Seafoam kit like the title card and the True Story on the back side.  I also saved a few trinkets I want to make a pocket for Dustin's cards but I haven't yet.


No comments: