This year it's been more of a challenge to come up with goals. It's not that I don't want to achieve things it's more that I want to be realistic. 2015 was a pretty suck year so this year I wanted to be real about what I wanted to do but I wanted the items on my list to be REALLY attainable.
Here is my list and I'll be back in a day or so do share my 2015 recaps.
1. One Second Everyday (see link http://www.1secondeveryday.com/ Dustin and Kathleen are also playing along).
2. Add a baby girl to our family. - Hello Thea
3. Monthly Family Photos Take 3.
4. Make Pretzel Bread.
5. Go to Worlds Largest Yard Sale
6. glamour Shots with Kathleen.
7. Make quilt for baby Thea.
8. Finish a quilt from the unfinished pile.
9. Quilt for guest bed.
10. Gift a quilt. - Done.
11. Make a dress.
12. Buy Jones rain boots. - Done.
13. Traveled Map.
14. Dolly Parton Pinterest project night.
15. 12 dinner parties (friend nights).
17. Make 6 pies.
18. Finish baby Thea's Room. - Done
19. Research the vagabond idea.
20. Take aunties and uncles to the children's museum with kids.
21. Monthly family dates.
22. Purge kitchen
23. Start a 529 account for Baby Thea. - Done
24. Robins wedding. - Done.
25. Sign Jones up for a class. - Soccer
26. Visit JJ.
27. Help Lita with her list.
28. Make cookies with Jones. - Done
31. Go on 12 dates with Dustin. -1 Fogo,
32. Visit 8 new to us playgrounds.
33. _________ with Jono and Lo.
34. _________ with Schreve and Alicia.
35. Clean the craft room.
36. Give to the Mission.
37. Family Vacation.
38. Visit Indiana State Police Museum.
39. Build back up the savings.
40. Paint Master Bedroom.
41. Update the back bathroom.
42. Continue hosting small group.
43. Make Thea a stocking.
44. Update jones's baby book.
45. Make Thea a baby book.
46. Make a 2016 playlist.
47. Visit a National Park. - Done.
48. Add photos to the photo wall.
49. Get toys in living room organized.
50. Pick "one little word" and/or year theme. - Here and Now
51. Paint the front door.
52. Make a new list.