11.02.2011

A Vintage Modern Quilt

I know you are all sick to death about hearing and seeing about my trip to Northern Europe so I thought I would take a break from posting about that and post instead about quilting.  
I have been buckling down trying to finish a quilting project I started oh back in January - you might remember me making these blocks.  Well I am in the home stretch with this quilt finally it just needs to be basted, quilted and binded.  I'm shooting for finishing early Saturday morning so I can take it to the Urban Folk Art Show with IMQG.  Oh and the best part - I'm planning to KEEP this one!  I decided when I started this project it meant to stay here at the bungalow - so I guess when I buy a new sofa it better match the pink in the quilt and the pink chairs.


picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

Way to go. Hope you meet your goal .. enjoy the quilt show!

Anna said...

so glad that you decided on pink. YOu always did look good in pink, or on pink.....